Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Tutlane. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Tutlane website at https://www.tutlane.com (the “Site”)
Acceptance of Terms
By clicking on 'SIGNUP' option, the user ("You" or "Your") agree to Tutlane's Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, warranties, and agreements contained herein (the "Agreement"). The content, information, courseware, products and services published,available or provided on https://www.tutlane.com (the "Website"), are owned, maintained and monitored by Tutlane Services Pvt.Ltd. ("Us", "We" or "Our").
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that Your user ID and password ("Participant Account") is for Your exclusive use only. Use or sharing of Your Participant Account with another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate blocking of Your access to the Website, the Services and the Content, the Courseware, and termination of this Agreement.
You agree that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Participant Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our Customer Support Team at email@example.com if You become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorized use and to cooperate with Us in any investigation of such unauthorized uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account.
Content and Courseware
As a part of our Services offered through our Website, We shall grant you access to our content, courseware, practice tests, and other information, documents, and data which may be in audio, video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic, or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific certification training course You have registered for ("Content and Courseware").
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Courseware offered to You. In the event such an amendment, revision or updation occurs, We may require you pay an additional fee to access such amended, revised, or updated Content and Courseware.
Usage of the Website and Services
We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware offered through the Website till the time the completion of the certification training course that You have enrolled for or the termination of this Agreement according to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier. The Services and the Content and Courseware are provided solely for Your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the certification training course You have registered for ("Restricted Purpose").
You are permitted online access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware and may download, save, or print the Content and Courseware solely for the Restricted Purpose.
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate, or prepare derivative works of the Content and Courseware, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
License to Content
We granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary, or any other nature in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware.
Usage of Personal Information
We reserve the right to feature Your picture in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by Us. Further, We may use Your personal information to inform You about other tutorials or training courses offered by Us. However, We shall not distribute or share Your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose Your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular certification training course.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by Your clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will remain in effect till You maintain a current, fully paid up online Participant Account, or until terminated by Us, whichever is earlier.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block Your access to the Content and Courseware with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect ("Immediate Termination Date"), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of Your obligations related to or under this Agreement.
Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website Tutlane.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "Tutlane" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
Please read the following carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Tutlane is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, Tutlane will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Tutlane pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Tutlane website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism and provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Tutlane.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Tutlane, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
Tutlane does not take any responsibility for the content on other sites (except our partners and affiliates), that you may find when searching or accessing Tutlane products or services. The Site ("Tutlane") has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Tutlane intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Tutlane website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf
- You can reach Tutlane to notify your claims of copyright by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected by Tutlane
We collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tutorials, courses, articles and discussion forum and we will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes. You can browse our website without registration and you can opt to receive offers from us and you have total control on the privacy of your information.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Course content for all the study programs both online and blended programs, is provided only for the purpose of education and guidance. The course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. Tutlane reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. Tutlane holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us an email at email@example.com
- Address: No.1-93, Pochamma Colony, Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500089
- Phone: (+91) - 9025657705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we don't allow to use our content for republishing online or to be printed for commercial purpose but you can use our content with in Schools, Colleges, Universities, Institutes and Companies as long as its only for internal purpose and you are keeping appropriate references to tutlane.com website.
Sure, we need your valuable feedback on website content and convey us if you found any mistakes or incorrect grammer or irrelevant content in any tutorial, you may email to email@example.com
If your message requires a response, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are expert in any technical or non-technical subject and you are willing to help internet community, write your own tutorial and share with us. If your tutorials are original, accurate and relevant then we will publish them on our website tutlane.com
You can mail your tutorials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spelling Mistakes and Grammar
We will be thankful if you spot and convey us about any typing or spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar or irrelevant content used in any of the tutorials. Please use Contact Us form to send your findings or feedback.